Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mahendra Singh Dhoni - Chennai Super Kings (IPL 20-20)

M.S.Dhoni - Chennai Super Kings
DLF Indian Premier League (IPL 2010)
Mahendra Singh Dhoni - Chennai Super Kings (IPL 20-20)Photoshop art of Mahendra Singh Dhoni (M.S.Dhoni) captain of 'Chennai Super Kings' one of the favourite team to win this season of IPL 20-20 Cricket.

FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC QUOTES, PAINTING QUOTES, FILM MAKING QUOTES, PHOTOGRAPHY QUOTES:

I didn't throw myself off my balcony only because I knew people would photograph me lying dead.
~ Brigitte Bardot on the pressures of her fame

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life.
~ Jean Paul Richter

Great art picks up where nature ends.
~ Marc Chagall

A team effort is a lot of people doing what I say.
~ Michael Winner

I don't paint things. I only paint the difference between things.
~ Henri Matisse

No comments:

Post a Comment